Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09895 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 29% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,824TL (109,379 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)