Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,200TL (﷼ 39,246,883) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)