Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.987 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,141TL (C$2,391) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)