Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.779 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 85% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,708TL (17,592元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)