Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.748 TRY / AED
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 204% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,386TL (Dirham 7,660) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)