Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.537 TRY / AED
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 136% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,720TL (Dirham 11,525) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)