Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.132 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 55% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,982TL (RM6,168) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)