Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.330 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 58% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,513TL (RM8,658) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)