Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.480 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 99% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,154TL (RM6,184) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)