Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.376 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 64% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,613TL (RM10,620) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)