Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.577 TRY / TND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,916TL (2,483 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)