Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22182 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,217TL (19,012₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)