Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49582 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,413TL (8,900 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)