Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.535 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,873TL (R$ 7,737) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)