Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.968 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,071TL (RM5,237) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)