Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00486 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 143% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,739TL (₩3,652,273) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)