Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,425TL (₩1,745,477) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)