Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00602 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,890TL (₩1,476,955) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (34 minutes ago)