Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01410 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,688TL (545,227 KZT) in Semey.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)