Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,107TL (Rp 18,429,672) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 3 hours ago)