Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12079 TRY / THB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,895TL (57,085 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)