Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07710 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 61% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,647TL (₨177,011) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)