Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 96% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,085TL (C$3,969) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)