Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,880TL (﷼ 58,586,668) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)