Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09006 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 95% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,577TL (руб 95,236) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)