Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05172 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 182% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,833TL (¥402,846) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)