Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04855 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,168TL (¥415,421) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)