Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,562 prices entered by 655 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.473 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 105% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,399TL (R$ 11,809) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)