Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,107TL (R$ 5,242) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)