Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.543 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,687TL (R$ 5,630) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)