Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.552 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 106% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,853TL (R$ 10,213) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)