Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10585 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 65% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,384TL (RD$ 126,447) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)