Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 121% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,282TL (R$ 6,434) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)