Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,363TL (R$ 6,319) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)