Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14844 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,251TL (ARS $42,109) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jelgava costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)