Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07718 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,437TL (RD$ 83,401) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 3 hours ago)