Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.330 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,201TL (1,914 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)