Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.494 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,764TL (1,282 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)