Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,806TL (COL$6,410,638) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)