Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00199 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 72% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,749TL (COL$3,898,548) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)