Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 55% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,962TL ($b10,417) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)