Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.553 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,884TL ($b10,646) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)