Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 64% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,271TL ($b16,242) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)