Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.771 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 51% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,827TL ($b16,636) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)