Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,692TL (R$ 5,771) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)