Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.419 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 363% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,531TL ($3,822) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)