Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.296 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 49% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,092TL (RM9,331) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)