Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02130 TRY / YER *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 85% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,377TL (722,039 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)