Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02346 TRY / YER *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 39% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,250TL (522,211 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)