Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.355 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 66% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,474TL ($2,516) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)