Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15971 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,298TL (L 33,174) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)