Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25369 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 80% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,941TL (L 31,303) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)