Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10093 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 148% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,372TL (Php182,018) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)