Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15357 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,786TL (ARS $63,723) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)