Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.813 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 232% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,276TL ($2,536) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)