Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.422 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,026TL (R$ 10,564) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)