Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20198 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,462TL (ARS $27,045) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)