Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,968TL ($2,629) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)