Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.449 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 182% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,999TL ($4,037) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)