Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.089 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 137% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,475TL (€3,034) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)