Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07469 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,360TL (₨98,542) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)