Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,150TL (﷼ 4,106) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)