Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.792 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 144% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,948TL ($3,151) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $112 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (38 minutes ago)