Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 150% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,012TL (€1,589) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)