Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09006 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 78% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,030TL (руб 89,157) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)