Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08054 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 50% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,945TL (руб 135,893) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)