Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05442 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,714TL (¥215,248) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)